Russ Dalbey - Fraud

Lewiston, Maine 0 comments

Here it is the plain truth. Cash Flow is a scam!

The materials a very vague and do not explain anything. Three days after receiving my kit I began to receive phone calls from Dalbey's sales force. I was told that if I didn't use their program (costing from $2,000.00 to $8,000.00) it would be very hard for me to succeed. When I explained to the man that I didn't have the cash he became very insulting saying that I didn't care enough about my family to "invest" in my business.

This program is a scam the only one who makes any money is Dalbey by ripping off people to "invest" 8K in his "school". Shame on this rip off *** artist.

Russ Dalbey - Dalbey bad pitch

Seattle, Washington 3 comments

I purchased Dalbey's starter kit and was very excited about getting started. I was going through the kit as instructed, feeling excited to get started.

Yesterday I recieved a call from their office, saying my name came up on a list for special consideration and special mentoring.

I listened to the gentleman and answered his questions. he then asked me if I would pay between 8000.00- 10,000 dollars for level one, 4000.00-6000.00 for level two, or 2000.00-3000.00 for level 3.

I explained not having the cash on hand. I was still interested in how I could work with them, I told him I did not have time at this moment I had to go to work. He told me I was not telling the truth. I assured him I was,and told him I did not appreciate his remarks and hung up.

After thinking about what had occured I was disappointed with that whole thing. The gentleman who had called me, did not have any confidence in the booklets or the DVD's and stated why waste time with those things when you could be personally mentored. Now I am carefully weighing my options to find another way to use the internet for income.

#311967

I bought the TV course, then continued to get pressured into going to Denver for more Coaching. Finally caved in - as I really wanted to succeed with this.

Spent $2000, then $3000 for their marketing program - which was supposed to be a full year of newsletters - recieved newsletters to mail out for only ONE month, and couldn't talk w anyone for months, and then years passed. Also paid $8000 for the Boot Camp. Actually contacted note holders who wanted to sell their note, and when I followed up with them, it appeared some had actually sold them to Dalby Coaches/employees, but I got nothing. The 1 note guarantee from the Boot Camp never happened.

I called in for additional help, only to be pressured to pay thousands more for more coaching..... I believe it's potentially a good business, but the eithics are missing when someone pays THOUSANDS and walks out without a note closed, nor able to follow up with anyone...

Well I certainly have to disagree with you. For people who don't have much and put their faith into something like this program it becomes a decently sized investment.

I was looking for a legitimate business opportunity because I needed work and still do. I want to do the work but it is very difficult to do so I can't access the protege program for which I paid $2000. I have tried every useless suggestion they have given me and I even took my new computer to a tech to make sure it had all the proper plugins. I have also tried to access the site from other computers and I still get the same results.

They also told me not to use the books if I purchased this new program because the two would conflict. I am willing to do the work but I need this problem resolved and they are unavailable to help and won't return my calls.

All of you people sitting here and complaining about this program are pathetic. First off you didnt ever invest money in the first place to be sitting here complaining and second, businesses cost money if you havent heard.

Its worked for thousands including myself.

You people that come online to complain are lazy and dont want to put any work into it, and then all the sudden its a scam because you never did squat. Good luck in any business with putting no hard work or money into it haha

Russ Dalbey - Find your weaknesses and use it against you for a sale

Stone Mountain, Georgia 2 comments

I purchased Russ Dalbey's "Winning in the Cash Flow Business" instructional DVD and nothing else. They tried VERY hard to upsell.

I declined. A few days later I kept receiving calls...I finally answered and it was a representative from Winning in the Cash Flow business. Angela told me about this fascinating program that is going on right now which you had to be interviewed in order to be selected. If after speaking to you and asking a few questions she felt that you would be a good candidate, she would refer you to her Director for the "second" interview.

Her reputation was on the line so she needed to know that YOU are the perfect candidate to be a part of this educational program and to start earning thousands of dollars right away. ....but wait...there is a price. However, we didn't get that far. I asked her how much she made from this cash flow business.

Her response was that Russ Dalbey's staff is not allowed to enter into this business...it's a conflict of interest. I replied, "Then you must be paid very well to do this type of job" She stated, yes, she receives a modest salary. She further stated that she owns three real estate properties in Denver, CO and is on her 6th car at the age of 30. When she asked me what I currently do for a living which is servicing commercial real estate loans she asked to put me on hold as "her headset was not on her head right and needed to readjust it".

...I think she needed to consult with her coach how to proceed with the "interview". Two minutes later she was back on the line and asked more questions about my job. I told her I was an administrator, stuck in a rut, with no time on my hands looking to get out of debt. Then we continued.

Occasionally, I would hear clapping and yelling in the back ground. I asked her what the commotion was about and she laughed and said "Russ is in the office and when he walks by everyone gets excited". Finally I was done playing with her sale game and ended the call. I told her to call me back...I was on the clock at work and needed to finish a few things before leaving.

If you ask me this is a scam! They ask questions to find out what your weakness are and then use that against you. They are trained to paint a dreamy picture of how you could live a rich and successful life worry free forever.

...and for a price all this is attainable within a few months. Good Luck!

Comments

The Dalbey Cash flow Business is being sued by the Federal Trade Commission & the State of Co. File your complaints with the Federal Trade Commission. If they hear from enough people, maybe his scam can be stopped.

Russ Dalby took me for a ton of money and I haven't made one cent of it back and they refuse to let me return it, just try to sell me more. I really wish that I could join a class action law suit against him to at least get some of my money back let me know if you here about one!

Thanks

Russ Dalbey, Get Rich Quick Real eEstate

Bastrop, Texas 0 comments

My Dad got a letter from Mr. Dalbey today talking about how to make all kinds of money in Real Estate. Of course it says you don't have to put in a "red cent" of your money, just got to have a phone and the Internet.

No where in the letter is the name of the company mentioned. Being very skeptical, especially since my dad has been targeted by many "scammers", I tried looking Russ up.

Couldn't find him by the address on the envelope. Brought up some stuff on google search and yahoo search.

And found the most at a site "Compare the top 10 Real Estate Gurus". Here is where I found that you could go broke sinking your money into his program. $120.00 to start and then "Mentoring" can cost up to $15,000.00 or more. Then add in numerous expensive add ons that are vital for success...

There is apparently 1 or 2 of these programs that may be worth your while, but Russ Dalbey is apparently not one. I just don't understand the need of these people who feel it's perfectly alright to target elderly people to take their hard earned "life's blood" and leave them with nothing...

These *** artists, scammers and down right heartless thieves just make my toenails curl, nothing I'd like better than to give them what they REALLY deserve...

Review about: Get Rich Quick Real Estate.

Russ Dalbey - Russ Dalby

Englewood, Colorado 1 comment

Russ Dalbey, American Note Network americn note network a total fraud, stuck. tried to cancel before time was up but given the runaround. with over $8,000.00 Westminster Colorado

after i received the material from the dalbey company i was caught up in the desire to make money. that is when they realy took advantage of me. they talked me into the protege program at $6000.00 dollars. i canceled that program and i did get my $6000.oo refunded, however they talked me into other programs that totaled more than $14,000.00. iwas able to by calling my credit card company and filed a fraud report and did recover some monies. i'm still on the hook for over $8000.00. help

Review about: American Note Network.

Comments

if you feel as though you were victimized or taken advantage of there are ways to get your money back, check out this website www.recovermyinvestment.com I've heard theyre very good at getting money back for people that were scammed

Russ Dalbey's

Norfolk, Virginia 2 comments

I've seen this commercial quite a few times in the last few years but this is my first time actually checking out the forums. I've read about 2 dozen complaints about Russ's program and every single one has people spelling words such as "meet" like meat......

seriously? Some of the words being spelled by these people that were "scammed" have more serious issues to worry about i'd say. In no way am I an english major but....meat...seriously? 6 year olds can spell the words that you morons wrote.

I don't personally know whether its a scam or not, however the only people complaining seem to be low life nobodies that don't put enough effort into their responsibilities to get by in life. No one, and I do mean no one has any excuses to be broke.

There are always options whether you like them or not you can make money to get by. Period.

Review about: Cash Flow Business.

Comments

u are a judging person, that is sad:{ a person terrible (did i spell that right?)at spelling, does not mean there not a hard worker. I myself am a awful speller, kind, giving hard working, not to mention I served my country and a mother of four beautiful children.

you sir, are an ***. I hope i spelled it correctly for you narrow mind to comprehend and grasp.

Russ Dalbey - Dalbey Education and The Cash Flow Opportunity

Denver, Colorado 2 comments

The Russ Dalbey Cash Flow system realistically is not for everyone, just like real estate brokerage is not for everyone, or computer programming is not for everyone. You need two (2) basic things to succeed...1.

An open mind to learn something new, and 2. A willingness to take the information and "work". You know what I'm talking about! I mean roll up your sleeves, dig in and WORK!(Amazing things happen when you do this!) His system is so SIMPLE a 10 year-old could figure it out.

Alot of folks should not even order the course, because they know they don't want to work. Be intellectually honest...this is just an OPPORTUNITY, Not a guarantee of success.

If you are unwilling to work...NOTHING WILL EVER WORK FOR YOU!! (get over it!) Just my thoughts for the day.

Comments

WINNING IN THE CASHFLOW,would have been better appreciated perhaps offered to the public as a training course, and showing the total fees. But instead the ad is just bait to access individuals personal private information.

If the original kit did not provide all the information why sell it? After purchasing the first 1,2,3, kit phone calls follow urging to sign up for more asking $5,000.

Hey Anonymous,

Willingness to work is NOT the problem! I paid an additional $2,000 for their protege program through which I am supposed to become a "professional note finder." I have spent at least four hours a day just trying to stay on their unresponsive website!

I can't even access the program!I tried everything they told me and I even had a tech look at my computer. I keep calling and calling to ask for help.

They tell me no one is available and someone will return my calls but no one does. This has been going on since I purchased the program so excuse me if I don't agree with your comments but why wouldn't I complain if I paid $2,000 for something I can't access???

Russ Dalbey Plan Not Worth It

Nashville, Tennessee 2 comments

Selling notes is a legitimate business, but the Dalbey Plan is designed to get you into the telemarketing department to upsell you help to try and make this useless program work at the cost of thousands of dollars - http://www.information-entertainment.com/RussDalbey.html

Everything promised in the infomercial and mailer is a lie or half truth.

The plan gives you several books with vague information, leads that have been dead for a long time, and a CD with most of the links invalid. Legal forms are not valid in all states and require you to hire a lawyer to make sure you can do this properly. The forum used to post your notes does not contain any buyers, you must find them yourself. They charge extra for your web site to sell notes.

The ANA site where you post notes and participate in the forum are not much help. They will suggest you hire employees to help you find notes and use fear tactics to get noteholders to sell. The number you call for people to help will only upsell you to expensive seminars and one on one help.

Comments

I certainly hope it is coming to an end. I paid $2000 for the protege program and the site for the program doesn't even work!

How can I even find out how the program is if I can't access it? They won't return my calls and this has been going on for a few weeks now.

From what I hear Russ Dalbey's little scam may be comming to an end and it's about time. It's the most crooked thing I have ever heard of. Stay away from it and ANYTHING else he has anything to do with.

Russ Dalbey - The 'director' started yelling at me on phone

Englewood, Colorado 4 comments

I order the Russ Dalbey kit. A week or so later I got a phone call from them.

After a lot of lengthy conversation about how they can and want to help my financial situation, and 'take me under their wing', help me be successful, and all they want is my testimonial on a commercial as to my success...then I get the punch line..."so how much cash do you have available, including credit cards?" then a spiel about how using credit to pay for their seminar is the smartest way to do it. When I balk at giving exact $$ info, I'm told..."Oh Russ is in the office today, we are all really excited about that, let me tell him your situation and see if i can get you a discount." He came back with $6,000.00 as the discounted amount. And asked to use the credit card info they had (from my purchase of the kit) to charge the amount.When I said no and asked to think it over, he got hostile and said i had 5 minutes and he would put me on hold to think about it. I told him if it was legit he wouldn't mind me thinking it over, he got mad and started yelling and took back the offer for the seminar and told me i was welcome to pursue the cash flow business on my own, said like he was doing me a favor.

To me, a legitimate business doesn't have to pressure you or corner you, especially when they want you to drop that kind of money, over the phone. I regret buying the kit, and although i will look it over and see if i can do anything with it, i dont expect much.

Review about: Cash Flow Education Kit.

Comments

Been there,done that

This guy is a scam artist! DO NOT give him any money.

The only cash flow that will happen is from your bank acct directly to his wallet.

This is what is known as a Pyramid or a Tier marketing scam. DONT DO IT!!

Hah its people like you that dont become millionaires. For one you dont believe in investing into a business, and two you sit there a bash a business that has changed tons of lives.

For things in life you need to be persistant and you need to believe in yourself and taking challenges.

Ive made better money than i ever have doing this business. You can either fail, or succeed in life with anything that you do, its your choice.

#172010

Russ is only in the office 5% of the time. Every day you call and speak to someone "The Director" who is only a glorified Sr.

sales rep, they say they will talk to Russ and see if he can make a good deal for you. They don't even get out of their chair. They just put you on hold for 5 minutes and talk to their co-workers.

Then get back on the line and tell you how Russ considers you valuable and wants to help you when Russ wasn't even in the building to begin with.Be smart and use your money to pay bills and feed your family. You will be thankful.

Remember when Russ said that maybe we are so busy keeping (our) heads above water?

Friend, I hate to have to say it but, Russ is so busy trying to keep (his) head above water. They need big money and they need it now! Everybody will be shot at a chance for their money.

Russ can't stand the thought of loosing it all. He never wants to be poor again and keeping you poor so he can remain rich is all he wants.

REMEMBER, RUSS HAS KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU GET WHAT "HE" WANTS! IT'S ALL FALLING DOWN ON HIM NOW AND ONLY GOD CAN SAVE HIM.

View more comments

Russ Dalbey - Don't Do It

Columbus, Ohio 41 comments

I invested $1500 dollars in Russ Dalbey home program, I understood the program, however, I never got an investor to call me, and of course I got phone calls from his staff for other classes, I told them no. I did setup my business, with business cards, newsletters, word of mouth, etc, I even posted two deals on the website-I rec'd an phone call from an invester so I thought, it might have been one of his sales people, the other deal sat there so long, my client decided to pull out, people beware, thought would be good for retirement

Review about: Winning In The Cash Flow.

Comments

I am embarrased that Dalbey scammed me out of thousands of dollars.I am an educated woman, recently divorced after 43 yrs of marriage and Lupus and fibromyalgia and can no longer hold a standard job. I thought this was something that I could do. Now I am broke and don't know what I am going to do.

I am in debt $16,000 because each tiime one of the Dalby team called me they offered me a different program insinuating that it was better than the last

ie: you will get more & better leads . After the first amount I charged I thought

I would not get the good leads unless I went for the next $8,000. I am not kidding. I fell right into their hands. It made me so sick I couldn't even think of

following the program. Now I have two large credit card bills and I am really

MAD !!!

Due your own due diligence on the net before you buy - There are a couple real people out there that give out real information (like FindingCashFlowNotes.com).

Giving people false hope is sick and pretty darn nasty!!Dalbey has few assistants to help you and they not there after 5pm or on weekends when you need them.With the fortune he makes on suckers like me youd think hed show some professionalism.He cares for noone but himself.if you pay thousands you might have a career but for most of the poor suckers taken they dont stand a chance to get out of the hole they in.

my father took a flight to denver and long behold russ dalbey team never showed up to pick himm up. OBV i was pissed of cuz noones *** around ym father.

Well i should have looked it up first this is a scam and unfortunalty my mother has just passed so my father used her life insurance for this to make some extra money since his busines was plummeting. ALL i have to ay i if your someone looking for help they will deffinatly give you NOTHING you need and make you feel like ***.

I told my dad to blow it poff and ill call the attorney in the morning. russ dalbey be ware im gonna getcha!

I called the 800 number , they atated it would ONLY cost 39.95 plus tax, the wanted my credit card number right away , I asked is that the total cost , they said if you want his coaching disc and for him to set up a web site ,those would be 99.00 , plus the cost of coaching...BEWARE ,do not give your credit card until you ask about any additional charges. I did not order the system .

I bought the DVD and nothing else. They tried VERY hard to upsell.

I declined. A few days later I kept receiving calls...I finally answered and it was a representative from Winning in the Cash Flow business. Angela told me about this facinating program that is going on right now which you had to be interviewed in order to be selected. If after speaking to you and asking a few questions she felt that you would be a good candidate, she would refer you to her Director for the "second" interview.

Her response was that Russ Dalbey's staff is not allowed to enter into this business...it's a confilict of interest. I replied, "Then you must be paid very well to do this type of job" She stated, yes, she receives a modest salary. She further stated that she owns three real estate properties in Denver, CO and is on her 6th car at the age of 30. When she asked me what I currenty do for a living which is servicing commercial real estate loans she asked to put me on hold as "her headset was not on her head right and needed to readjust it".

If you ask me this is a scam! They ask questions to find out what your weakeness are and then use that against you. They are trained to paint a dreamy picture of how you could live a rich and successful life worry free forever.

...and for a price all this is attainable within a few months. Good Luck!

I knew russ from our cycling days. I *** his wife

I knew russ from our cycling days. I *** his wife

I don't knw what you guys are talking about. I spend less than $100 for the DVD and Books.

In two months I was doing some deals. Don't go for the upsell. Just stick with the basic.

KIS. Keep It Simple

I just ordered for the program and I paid $140 for everything. I conducted some research of my own and people are saying some good and some bad stuff about this program.

My question is, why would you guys want to keep purchasing a upgrade if y'all know that the first package send out to you wasn't working? I think that you never purchase any upgrades if the first upgrade don't show you returns. You never start from the mountain and leap to the top in a few seconds.

You work your way up and keep fighting hard. Once you get there then you demand for more challenging task to take.

I got married in march of 2008 and was laid off from my job of 12 years in Aug.of '08, I have been laid off twice since then and have been unemployed for the last 7 months. I haven't seen my wife since april 1 of '08, and was hoping that either this or Anthony Morrisson's program would help but that thing seems to be a scam too since they want $900.00 first thing before they send you anything and if you choose not to spend it, they disconnect the call.

I despair of my fellow man's selfishness. Yes I am selfish too. I want to be with my wife. I miss her so much.

Right now I am living with my mother in Nebraska delivering papers still 2 months behind in the car payments and the tranny went out last week so I am using my sister's car.

I guess God is the only thing keeping me sane right now. I will just have to find another way.

Somebody stop this guy,'Russ Dalbey' he is on the take-i have been in the business of real estate for over 20 years-i received a number of emails and calls after signing up for this program trying to sell big ticket items $1500 to $6000 dollars-real stick up "give me your money" style-ex used car sales mentality-Denver

#199273

I can't even begin to tell you how big a scam this is! from the first day, they upsell to you everytime you pick up the phone, mislead you into thinking you will make it all back on the first deal, which NEVER happens.

I have never met ANYONE who made a dime off of this except those who work for him.

I am thinking of calling Dateline to do an investigation. the bbb is of no help.

whinyconsumersrpussies

Have you idiots never learned that people that sell this stuff are the only people that really make the money-it is GREED, what drove you to buy this junk. Remember when the housing market said-BUY!

Real Estate prices have never fallen and will continue to be a good investment...now the same people are selling you short sell books and foreclosure manuals. GREED.

to all the people who wrote a complaint...thank you. you have helped me to decide on weather i want to proceed with purchasing Russ Dalbey's product, i do not.

i am sorry that it did not work for you. for all others, when watching, listing, etc... to programs such as the one in question, listen for catch phrases and/words: "you have the oppertunity to..." does not mean you will. "monoey back guarantee", does not state when payment has to be returned.

it could be in 1 day or 10 yeaers. again, thank you to all that possted complaints and i hope it does not happen again to YOU!

I also got the calls to spend thousands for extended traing etc, I just said no thanks and hung up. Cudnt you people do the same?

This is an incredible oportunity that does work cuz Im doing it. Worked for me cuz I believed it would work and I decided If I got slamed and ground pounded I would get back up over and over till I got it. If you whiney complainers didnt quit after the first obstacle and had a mind set to get the job done u cud be making the big bucks. My MOm purchased the course years ago and spent over 5 grand going to his training camp, but she did nothing with it.

I pulled it out of one of her many boxes and put it to work. I asked her wy she hadnt dont nything with it and she said she didt understand how to price the notes, I told her u dont need to know that, the buyer investor figures up the price. The real reason I think is she is scatter brained, maybe has ADD. She has purchased every real estate book and course she has ever seen, I wud say its easily over 50 thousands dollars.

She 80 yrs old now and still buying, just paid $1,000 for som Dean Edelson short sale negotiations.And Im sure it wud work if she was commited to making it work. So you have to understand people, some people if not most, will never succed at anything. Give them a 9-5 job and let them trudge thru life. The one % that succeds is because he works at it and never gives up, takes the time and effort to learn salesmanship, and the knowlege needed to do what hes into.

If you buy the course, set it on the shelf or give up after a few tries then u deserve to be poor.

Truth hurts dont it, well I can hurt u more. Get your whiney butts off the couch, learn to work hard and effecient, Get your mind set, and most of all, dont listen to the losers on this site, and you can get rich.

to Randy Phillips #596312

RANDY PHILLIPS HERE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS *** REDNECK *** BACK TO SCHOOL, OR TAKE HIS *** JIGGA *** BACK TO SCHOOL-DELETE AS APPROPRIATE-AND LEARN PROPER GRAMMER, OR AT LEAST HOW TO USE SPELL CHECK. YOU'RE AS *** AS THAT 80 YEAR OLD *** THEY PULLED YOU OUT OF.

YOU TELL FOLKES "THE TRUTH HURTS". DO YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY HURTS? YOUR *** GRAMMER. THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME EXAMPLES: IT'S SPELLED "COULD'NT" NOT "CUDNT"; IT'S SPELLED "TRAINING" NOT "TRAING";IT'S SPELLED "SLAMMED" NOT "SLAMED";IT'S SPELLED "SCATTER BRAIN" NOT "SCATTER BRAINED";IT'S SPELLED "WOULD" NOT "WUD";IT'S SPELLED "HE'S" NOT "HES";IT'S SPELLED "YOU" NOT "U"!

YOU ONE KEY CHARLIE! THERE ARE PIECES OF *** IN MY *** SMARTER THAN YOU. YOU'RE CLEARLY ANOTHER CROWN JEWEL PRODUCED BY THE LUCIFURIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM!! "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" MY ***!!

THEY CLEARLY HAVE'NT MET A HICK LIKE YOU-LUCKY THEM.

WHEN IT COMES TO YOU AND MAMA,THE APPLE DID'NT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

I am furious! My father was taken by Russ Dalbey as well.

He has done nothing but demand more and more money. It has done nothing but put my father in a financial crunch and caused more headache. He enforces his "Making you feel special and important" while only sucking more money from people. We have been demanding my Father's money back, and they are telling us that he only had 7 days to do so.

In the meantime, they constantly would tell my father he had to upgrade in order to see profits, along with guarantees of leads and sales!!!DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! MY Father ended up investing THOUSANDS of dollars on this and has YET TO SEE ANY PROFIT!! OR HIS REFUND!!

He has spent numerous days, hours and more and has consistantly been told to do more!! DO NOT buy into RUSS DALBEY SCAM!!!

I would like to know if any of the above that felt scammed eventually succeeded in the note business and started making money after paying for seminar and all that!

Its a scam!!!! I spent $39.00 for the program via the infomercial.

After I received that package I received many calls from the Russ Dalbey company which I finally answered and a rep told me that I needed to upgrade so he introduced me to a "manager" who smooth talked me into spending $4,900 with a guarantee to make money in 30 days. Yes I feel *** for falling for that scam and I have sent all materials back for a refund, and I'd better get it or I'm going National!!!!!!

To confused, looks like they've put the day first and the month second. :zzz

Why are all the dates for these complaints between 2 and 4 months in the future?

Complaints in September of 2010... it's early May?!

This program is nothing but a scam! People are falling for this because it looks and sounds so good as portrayed on the scam infomercial. They are all fake and people won't make any money with it, and that is sad that they are taking advantage of hard working people already in a bind for money and they will try to get your money ANY WAY THEY CAN.

This scam, and that's all it is, needs to be stopped. I have never heard of people this bad in my life!

The stuff they are selling is nothing but worthless junk. They are after as much money they can get from anyone!

I got ripped off 3500.00 for their "education" and now I am in credit counceling!!! Thanks a whole bunch and thanks for forcing people to believe they can reach financial freedom by using their credit cards to purchase your program that brings in zilch!

I purchased Russ's program a few years back. I listened to the c.d's, studied the manual's, Watched the "getting started video" still I was not able to find a clear path to start making money.

I was also *** rushed by Russ's staff to purchase more items, I didn't and moved on with life. There are other note programs out their do your due diligence.

Listen, people! This is nothing but a SCAM!

You will not make any money with this. They are only after your money.

shayne

I purchased this program and just got a call from someone by the name of Jeremy, that said he "works upstairs with Russ Dalbey" and spoke with his "Director" Taylor. They wanted me to pay $3250.00 for a tuition program so that I could succeed in my home based business.

I told them I could not afford to do something like that at this time. Taylor (Director) said they could do a scholarship for $2700.00 and I would have to pay the rest and they would GUARANTEE I would sell a quote in 30 days. They said I could "dip" into my 401K or use one of my retirement accounts.

I am not impressed that someone would tell you to do that, therefore, I am sending the program back and hopefully I will get my money back. :x

im not saying that any of you are wrong or did it wrong... but i just purchased the *** thing and i am still hopefull that it works for me...

*** infomercials...

there's never anything good on at night.. :eek

Just to save your time and their time.... NOTHING is FREE.

So never call their # if you think you will be receiving anything for free. After your "free consultation" will be a sales pitch to try to sell you another program. Yes, they will try to sell you more courses and pursuade you to thinking you need more education in order to succeed in this business. Thats up to you.

If you are jobless and have no money to spend, they dont want to waste their time taking your call.

Be smart. Save the money you have, to put food on your table for your family and pay your bills.

DON'T DO IT. DON'T BUY HIS NOW MARKETING COURSE EITHER.

HE IS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ON A MARKETING PROGRAM. PROBABLY THIS MARKETING COURSE WILL BY EXPENSIVE WITH A LOT OF CATCHES TO IT.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING.

I DID AND GOT HURT. 8) DENVER

Anyone that has bought the Russ Dalbey course can write to me with his honest experience.

THAT'S RIGHT PISSED FROM NEW YORK. READ MY POST ON THE OTHER PAGE.

WE WILL ALL GROUP TOGETHER AND SUE HIM. DON'T YOU SEE HE CAN'T BE SUED BY ONLY ONE PERSON. WE MUST MUST GROUP TOGETHER OR HE WILL GO ON AND ON. WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR MONEY BACK?

DUES FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING? I KNOW THAT I HURT WHEN I REALIZED THE DEAL WAS NOT REAL.

AND HE DOES IT IN ORDER TO LIVE THE LIFE OF A MILLIONAIRE.

HE HAS BECOME SELF CENTERED AND HE IS GROWING WHAT THEY CALL A SEARED CONCIENCE. HE NOT LONGER SEES THE PAIN HE IS CAUSING BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO.

I am worried about my friend. They got a call from Dalbey, and the staff told him they want to make him a millionaire.

He needs to fly out and take the course, they will pay for everything, they just want his testimonial. They have printed business cards, etc, and have forwarded to him already. They just called him last night.

Told him they want to make 100 millionaires this year. What do you know about this sales tatic.

Russ Dalbey must be a master manipulator. It would seem he has manipulated his staff to sell a product that produces no results for any of its would be millionaire beneficiaries.

Maybe it should be called the Dalbey Stockbreaker Institute... reviving the tactics used in the late 90's in boiler rooms across America to rob unassuming Americans of what little they have left. He might as well be a virus, or leach extracting what little people have in a most difficult economy for personal gain. You can't just take peoples money without any benefit to the consumer, can you?

Eventually the house of cards always falls. Maybe one day I will see him on American Greed, it will make for a great story, ex all star athlete robs unassuming Americans during one of the worst economies in the countries history, with promises of riches but the only one getting Rich was him.

#120952

i just both the program

My mailbox gets flooded with these offers b/c I too purchased the $40 program...but every time I call them they want to talk about me GIVING THEM MORE MONEY for something else, with what seems to be empty promises of possibilities. I thought $39.95 was all you had to invest to start up. Guess not :(

I've been reading this forum, and someone represented by initials always just "happens" to show up, indicating how Dalbey's minions or Dalbey himself are living to serve their clients. It's a little transparent, folks... :eek

I receive at least 1 if not more emails daily from him promising to work with you until you get a note deal. Anyone else getting these and have you thought about taking him up on his offer?

View more comments